Recipe: Burgers on the Grill
Summer is here! What better way to kick off your summer cooking escapades than with the iconic and beloved dish – burgers! Fire up the grill, gather your loved ones, and make this summer unforgettable.
- 1 pound of Rock House ground beef
- Running Wild Foods Burger Seasoning (Hint: Get it at Farmview!)
- 4 burger buns
- Optional toppings: cheese slices, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, ketchup, mustard, mayo, etc.
- Preheat your grill or stovetop griddle to medium-high heat. This will ensure a nice sear on the burgers.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Divide the meat mixture into four equal portions and shape them into patties, about 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick.
- Place the burger patties onto the preheated grill or griddle. Cook for about 4-5 minutes on the first side, then flip the patties using a spatula.
- If you're adding cheese to your burgers, place a slice of cheese on each patty after flipping. Allow the burgers to cook for an additional 4-5 minutes on the second side for medium doneness. Adjust the cooking time based on your desired level of doneness.
- Once the burgers are cooked to your liking, remove them from the heat and let them rest for a couple of minutes.
- Assemble your burgers by placing the patties on the bottom halves of the buns. Add your desired toppings.