30 Reasons to LOVE Farmview Market
If you take a foodie on a road trip, you are probably making a rest stop driving east from Atlanta along I-20 in Madison, GA. The foodie will notice the local produce and Georgia Grown products and want to linger for a while. The foodie will linger so long that he’ll get hungry and get a meal at Farmview Cafe.
The foodie will have such a fresh, delicious meal that he’ll want to recreate it at home, so he’ll visit the butcher, bakery, and fresh produce stands to get his ingredients. The foodie won’t forget- with all this wonderful food, he’ll need good decor for his table. So, the foodie will grab some beautiful, hand-made products to decorate.
Later that evening, the foodie will enjoy his home-made meal so much that he will want to visit Farmview Market again! The foodie will realize there are so many reasons - 30, in fact- to visit Farmview Market!
- Big Green Rooster. When the Farmview front yard was in need of some pizzazz, owners turned to neighbors Great Estates Landscaping to create a piece of iconic art. Then, the Big Green Rooster was born. Fun fact: the LED Lights on the rooster are managed online, so the color can be easily changed, creating the perfect selfie spot for any traveler on the way through. #BigGreenRooster
- Beautiful Historic Barns. The Farmview Market building is actually two historically restored barns, which were relocated to Georgia from upstate New York. The barns represent two different barn styles and are from the 1700s and 1800s. How cool?
- Dog-Friendly. Pets need a break too! There is plenty of space outside at Farmview Market for them to stretch their legs.
- Location, location, location! The Market’s location on Exit 114 from Atlanta makes it easy to get on and off I-20. Plus, it’s only minutes from historic downtown Madison, GA!
- Meeting space! Need a place for your group to meet? Farmview has a rental room that accommodates 50!
- Rocking Chairs. Rocking chairs on the front porch invite guests to sit and enjoy the fresh, country air (and maybe a few treats from inside).
Why You’ll Want to Linger + Shop
- Shop Local. Farmview Market supports more than 300 local farmers and producers by selling their products in store. Good for them, but great for you!
- Local Produce. All the produce at Farmview Market comes from local farmers, which means it’s always fresh, always delicious.
- Brands that have been tasted and tested. Nothing at Farmview Market makes it to the shelves without being thoroughly tasted and tested by the team. That’s how they know you’ll get something good.
- Themed Locally Sourced Gift Boxes. Need a gift for the person who has everything? A themed gift box of Georgia grown products is always a hit.
- Essential Oils and Handmade Soaps and Lotions. Check out locally sourced essential oils, lotions, and soaps. They’re bound to be a great gift for the hostess in your life!
- The Farmview Grist Mill. There is a fully functioning grist mill at Farmview! Take a minute and watch as locally grown corn is fed in and ground into the Grist Mill grits or cornmeal. Then, take some home!
- Artisan, Full-Service Butcher Shop. The butchers at Farmview Market are there, ready to help you with any special requests or cuts! Farmview is one of a small number of full-service, traditional butcher shops in Georgia.
- Fresh-Ground Peanut Butter. Head over to the grocery side of the store, where you will find a self-service area for grinding your own peanuts! Available in both regular and honey-roasted, this peanut butter is a great addition to toast, sandwiches, and more!
- Holistic Wellness Products. From elderberry tonics to high-quality supplements, Farmview has an entire range of products dedicated to making you feel like the best version of yourself.
What You’ll Want to Eat at the Farmview Market Cafe
- Hand-crafted Smoothies. It’s the perfect way to start (or end) your day!
- Coffee. Coffee is America’s favorite drink, and Farmview Market has the best cup of Joe around. It’s a custom blend that is certified organic.
- Rock House Creamery Chocolate Milk. Near Farmview Market is Rock House Creamery, which is known for their creamline milk, which goes from cow to bottle in 48 hours or less. What can be better than fresh milk? Fresh chocolate milk- especially the kind that won the 2018 Flavor of Georgia contest.
- Pimen-Tom Cheese Sandwich. A fan-favorite is the Pimen-Tom Cheese Sandwich. Served on warm ciabatta with a fried green tomato and bacon, this sandwich is yummy!
- Pecan Crusted Chicken Sandwich. Pecan crusted Springer Mountain chicken topped with yummy Swiss cheese, crispy lettuce, tomato, and dijon is a personal favorite! (Pro tip: if you’re more of a salad-fan, try the Pecan Crusted Chicken Salad!)
- Chef’s Farm Table. Open Monday-Saturday, the Chef’s Farm Table serves up traditional southern food like fried chicken and fish with local veggies, cooked the way Grandma likes ‘em.
- Banana Pudding Cheesecake. You read that right! This Farmview bakery item would give any big-city establishment a run for their money. Try the banana pudding cheesecake. It’s worth it.
- Fresh Cinnamon Rolls Daily. What goes great with fresh ground coffee? A great pastry! These bakery treats are made fresh daily by Farmview Market’s in-house pastry chef.
- Ice Cream. Earlier we mentioned their milk, but have you ever tried Rock House Creamery’s artisan creamline ice cream? Carefully developed and locally made, this ice cream is so flavorful. Grab some from the ice cream + smoothie bar. Pro tip: our favorite is the Bird Dog Becky flavor!
- Good Food, Ready to Go. Farmview Market even offers Ready to Eat meals, perfect for the weeknights or those on the go.
Why You’ll Keep Coming Back!
- Farmer’s Market at Farmview. Every Saturday, from spring to fall, come out and support local farmers and artisan craftsmen face-to-face.
- Friendly Employees. Get greeted with a smile and some great Farmview hospitality!
- Family Fun. From the Spring Festival to the Holiday Market, Farmview offers a great opportunity for families far and wide to come together and enjoy activities like face painting, petting zoos, and even live music!
- Market Club. Farmview’s new loyalty program, the Market Club, converts the money you spend into points that can later be redeemed for money off! You also receive a free fountain beverage after signing up, birthday rewards, and access to a variety of weekly specials! Sign me up! (To sign up in-store, ask your cashier!)
- Seasonal Recipes. Need the perfect recipe for mac n’ cheese? Farmview Market chefs are happy to share- which is why there are recipe cards ready for you to use, either at the Market or online at www.farmviewmarket.com.
Need even more reasons to love Farmview Market? Check them out here.