Farmview Market Helps You Gift Locally
The holidays are fast approaching. With so much to do, let Farmview Market help you check gift buying off your list. This holiday season support your community by shopping locally. Not only does buying locally have a positive impact on the local economy and the environment, but buying a gift made by a local artisan provides a warmer, more personal touch than buying from a chain store. When you buy local, you share a bit of yourself.
Between friends, family, teachers, and corporate gifts you may need for employees and clients, picking the perfect gift and shopping for everyone might seem daunting. Lucky for you, with a range of gift options at various price points, you can buy all your local gifts under one roof. Here are some terrific holiday gifts you can pick up at Farmview Market:
4 Holiday Gift Boxes to Appeal To Every Type of Foodie
The Georgia Breakfast Box will be the star of your holiday morning, even more so than your footie pajamas! The box includes:
- Farmview Market Stone Ground Grits, 1 lb. bag
Aroma Ridge Biscotti
Farmview Market Coffee, 8 oz. bag
Farmview Market Strawberry Rhubarb Jam, 20 oz. jar
Farmview Market sweet potato pancake/waffle mix, 4 oz. pack
The sweet and salty Southern Snacker box is pure Georgia and pure delicious! Box includes:
- Plains, GA Peanut Brittle 6.5 oz.
- We’re Nuts Pecan Roll 2 oz.
- Chad’s Carolina Corn Kettle Corn 1.6 oz.
- Southern Straws Cheese Straws Crispy Sharp-Cheddar Wafers 3 oz.
- Front Porch Pecans Sea Salt 4 oz.
Perfect for the grill fanatic in your life, the Griller’s Companion box includes unique grill products from local artisan producers. Box includes:
- Fire & Flavor Cedar Grilling Planks, Set of 2
- Fire & Flavor Charcoal Fire Starters, 24 starter cubes
- Ol’ Geechee’s Hogwaller Rib and Chicken Rub, 3.8 oz.
- Ol’ Geechee’s Hogwaller BBQ Sauce Old Savannah Style, 18 oz.
- Beautiful Briny Sea Gunpowder Finishing Salt
- Backyard Safari Grilled Corn Seasoning Sweet Chipotle, 3.3 oz.
Work might come to a grinding halt with the arrival of a Rock House Charcuterie box. Break Time! Box includes:
- Joy’s Gourmet Olive Tapenade
- Georgia Sourdough Crackers 3 oz. bag
- Strawberry Jalapeno Jam 20 oz. jar
- Rock House Creamery Cheddar Cheese
- Rock House Farm Summer Sausage
Serve Up A Great Gift
Farmview's beautiful, olive wood serving boards are perfect for entertaining. All the way from Bethlehem, Israel, this is a fair trade item with 100% of profits going to support CURE, performing life-saving surgeries for children in developing countries.
Also, check out the nautical-inspired handmade maple and mahagony cutting boards from Soundview Millworks. They can be custom engraved for a personal touch.
Say It With Meat
Artisan cut meats from Rock House Farm are a cut above. They have no steroids, no antibiotics, and are dry-aged to give them the best flavor. Select from fresh cuts of grass-fed beef, Berkshire pork, bacon, and more.
Don’t wait until Small Business Saturday to shop for your holiday gifts. If you buy 2 boxes or more during our Thanksgiving sampling event 11/10 from 11a-1p, you’ll get a free cooler bag with purchase. Each time you bring your cooler bag back to the Market, you’ll receive $2 off a Farm Fresh Family Dinner. Don't worry if you can't make it; this offer will be available again at Farmview’s Holiday Market on 12/1 from 9a-1p. You can also begin your holiday shopping early by visiting our online shop.
For corporate orders, please contact: orders@FarmviewMarket.com, 678-729-1452.